HELP! Need help with my anemones please

My anemones only seem to come out with the blue light on an wrap up when my white lights are on?

• Is it cuzz they are new to the tank an need to get use to my lighting?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An how do u feed them?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richandkell

My name is richard an I'm kinda new to the saltwater aquarium but I am in love with everything ..
I have some anemones clown fish a star fish An some clean up crews an frages

Uncle99

Are your blues independent to whites or do you mix them?
Anenomes are photosynthetic and use, like most corals, the blue rather than the white. White is more for illuminating things.

When you say "come out" does that mean it moves position or just expands?

I assume your cycled with water matching NSW correct?

Richandkell

I have a pink bubble tip an the other one has like light blue an white tentacles. An the pink one is attached to a rock but the other one keeps moving... An when I say open up it expands...an yes we cycled out water an everything read great... Even the salt water is good... Should they be closer to the light?

Richandkell

I have a pink bubble tip an the other one has like light blue an white tentacles. An the pink one is attached to a rock but the other one keeps moving... An when I say open up it expands...an yes we cycled out water an everything read great... Even the salt water is good... Should they be closer to the light?
An would it hurt to try to put the blue/white next to the pink one to see if he attaches to the same rock?

Uncle99

Generally they should be separate.
You have little control over their movement they will go where they like.

I would just leave them be.