Alveopora Coral

thaitopher

So I was at the LFS on Saturday and I saw this cool coral which I decided to buy - alveopora. Turns out it is much more difficult to care for than I originally thought, but too late to take it back. Anyone have any advice who has successfully kept these before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pat24601

So I was at the LFS on Saturday and I saw this cool coral which I decided to buy - alveopora. Turns out it is much more difficult to care for than I originally thought, but too late to take it back. Anyone have any advice who has successfully kept these before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know, I had one that did really well for a long time. I didn't treat it special in any particular way. So, you might OK. For a while, anyway. :).

Then again, mine did die after about 18 months all the sudden. So. There is that.

The best advice I remember that people seemed to suggest was target feeding. I didn't do that, but it mostly seemed OK anyway.

Last edited:

thaitopher

Thanks. I will try the coke bottle target feeding method. My clownish has stayed alive for 11 years in spite of some previous bad habits. Hopefully I can figure this one out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk