New E170

maxbob

Set up new E-170 yesterday...al most 29 lbs of live rock,and probably too much live sand...bag slipped. Guess I can siphon some out. I'm thinking I'm turning into my father... took me half the nite to get the nifty Hydra 26 light system on....programming is next. Looking forward to getting a few fish and nice coral into tank.
54496827-cebc-44a5-88a9-3efa2b382268.jpg

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members :nessie:

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics

Pretty scape - congrats on the new tank !

index.php

edoday

Set up new E-170 yesterday...al most 29 lbs of live rock,and probably too much live sand...bag slipped. Guess I can siphon some out. I'm thinking I'm turning into my father... took me half the nite to get the nifty Hydra 26 light system on....programming is next. Looking forward to getting a few fish and nice coral into tank.
View attachment 45963

edoday

I'm new here and not sure I'm posting correctly but I'm thinking of buying a RS E170 and yours is the only post I could find about it. Your post is pretty old but I'd love to know how you're doing with yours if you don't mind.

Ed