█▀▀▀▀ The Final Reef ▀▀▀▀█ Tn's S650 Adventure.

salty23

Congrats mate! A well deserving tank indeed :yup: :woohoo:

How's the gyre and zeo going? :)
The Gyre is great. However slightly loud. I'll be ordering the new pads to install to hopefully make it more silent.

I don't dose as much zeo anymore. Still using the zeolite rocks however mainly acropower and occasionally some snow.

Thanks again bud!
Congrats on TOTM !!! Lovely Tank !
Thank you Glen. From my rsm250 to my s650 you've always been helpful!!
Congratulations!
Thank you Oxylebius!

JJB103

Amazing tank. I won't lie. I'm a little jealous haha. Congrats on TOTM. What are you using to control calc and alk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salty23

Amazing tank. I won't lie. I'm a little jealous haha. Congrats on TOTM. What are you using to control calc and alk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks JJB!
Im using my Apex to control my dosing for my alk and calcium.

Danreef

What a nice tank that one !!!!.. :)

CONGRATULATIONS ....

And beside the apex, what pumps are you using ?

Cheers
Daniel

salty23

What a nice tank that one !!!!.. :)

CONGRATULATIONS ....

And beside the apex, what pumps are you using ?

Cheers
Daniel
Thanks Daniel.
Besides the Apex. I'm also running the mp40s and just added the new Maxspect Gyre.

Hoping to use 2 of the gyres to replace all the pumps on the tank for flow in the near future.

Danreef

Sorry...I was thinking in the dosing pumps. What dosing pumps have you connected to the Apex ?

Thanks
Daniel

Danreef

1.1ml pumps from bulk reef supply connected. Working pretty well for the time being.

Ok...thank you ! I have been using the same ones for the last year. 2 weeks ago I tested them to see if they still have the same dosing rate. After 11 months the answer is Yes. Good pumps.

Daniel

salty23

Ok...thank you ! I have been using the same ones for the last year. 2 weeks ago I tested them to see if they still have the same dosing rate. After 11 months the answer is Yes. Good pumps.

Daniel
Wow Dan that's great to hear!
I always wondered if it would stay the same after long use.

LakeLivin

Tank looks awesome! As for pumps, I'm watching and listening to everyones experiences with the Gyre and will make a decision to test them out after APEX is able to control them. I have powder fine sand that I like a lot so I have to be able to fine tune my pumps. I'm running 2X MP40's and one circulation pump and that combination has been working well but I'm always looking to experiment with other toys. My goal has been just to get water movement in every corner of the tank without sand blasting anything.

salty23

Thanks Lakelivin. I'm hoping Apex will come out with that soon as well. The Gyre has been good so far.

DaddyTLi

Your tank has come a long way, it looks fantastic. I liked how you set up the scape in the beginning. Looking forward to the continue growth.

Tom

salty23

Merry Christmas guys, hope everyone is well during this stressful time of the year.
Take a moment to sit down and enjoy your tanks with your families and friends.

Here's a video clip from one of the locals around my area, you can see parts of my tank in this video below:
https://vimeo.com/114741033

Lastly a FTS before boxing day :)

Enjoy! and Merry Xmas!

salty23

Its been awhile since I've updated.
Happy New Years to everyone!!

Just wanted to share a shot from another hobbyist that paid me a visit over the holidays. Tank is slowly making its way :zzz:
38189d66-a08f-4043-baa3-47ca02ffa982_zps64b7751b.jpg

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I don't know what's more amazing lol your house or your tank :p haha

Looks absolutely stunning mate! You should be truly proud :D