Ccritters.com

I recently placed an order to Ccritters.com and its been 8 days and I've yet to receive any fish. This is the second time I've ordered from Ccritters and didn't receive my order( last time the problem was computer error, which later he told me was fixed) and now it's happening again. If anyone orders from Ccritters.com do not expect a fast response or to get your fish quickly.
Honestly I think it's a miracle he's still in business considering how many people have had the same problem I've had and he's obviously not open to fixing the problem( I've found 3 threads on different forums where the computer had an error over the last 3 years).

Has anyone had these problems?

I called yesterday evening to see what the holdup was and to my amazement he answered the phone! After speaking for a moment we worked everything out and I should have my fish soon. He was even kind enough that because of all of the problems I've had he made my order half priced.
Now just to wait for the fish...

Ok they're here...
They were supposed to ship Monday and get here Tuesday. I wish I had good news but that would be a lie..
The neon gobies look fine, the pipefish looks fine, but both jaws are dead. The jawfish were packaged in the largest bag but they were both put in a container about the size of a chewing gum can...plus almost every bit of the water from the bag leaked out (there's about 2 tablespoons left). I also had 2 dwarf seahorses tag along with the pipefish, too bad I don't have a tank for them(I'm working on that). I called Dana, no answer, so I sent an email now I'm just crossing my fingers.
Honestly I wouldn't recommend Ccritters.

I'll get pictures posted soon

ujymyha9.jpg
tuhepabu.jpg

I've gotten the jawfish resolved, after being called a liar and that the jawfish were together was total BS that is.
So far the gobies, seahorses, and pipefish seem to be fine, I've placed the seahorses in their own tank and they look good as of now. The neons had flukes and took a few days to start eating so I'm still watching them closely.

I would not recommend Ccritters unless you like waiting forever for your fish, being called a liar, and receiving dead fish.

Sucks you had a bad experience but this seems a little bitter. I feel worse for the fish than the customers in these situations. Shame stuff happens like that sometimes, just keep swimming lol. :wave:

I've gotten the jawfish resolved, after being called a liar and that the jawfish were together was total BS that is.
So far the gobies, seahorses, and pipefish seem to be fine, I've placed the seahorses in their own tank and they look good as of now. The neons had flukes and took a few days to start eating so I'm still watching them closely.

I would not recommend Ccritters unless you like waiting forever for your fish, being called a liar, and receiving dead fish.

silver1217

I've ordered twice from ccriters. First time no issues, second time I waited over two weeks and left several messages with Dana. He never responded to my emails and he won't return calls. After I threatened to notify PayPal, he cancelled my order and refunded my money. Don't do business with him or you will be disappointed!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi silver,
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

blazend

So i had positive results from ordering cause the seahorses were A quality and the tangs looked good as well. The issue i did have was i ordered a clown wrasse and zoanthoids from them. I never received the clown wrasse and the zoas were circled in red on my invoice slip.

This is where my negative review comes in. I contacted them for 2 weeks a mix of emails/ phone calls. I left 2 voice messages and no responses. I finally got mad after a month went by so i put in a claim with paypal. Ccritters fixed the issue right away by refunding.

I was a little mad about 0 communication but they did refund there issue.

silver1217

So i had positive results from ordering cause the seahorses were A quality and the tangs looked good as well. The issue i did have was i ordered a clown wrasse and zoanthoids from them. I never received the clown wrasse and the zoas were circled in red on my invoice slip.

This is where my negative review comes in. I contacted them for 2 weeks a mix of emails/ phone calls. I left 2 voice messages and no responses. I finally got mad after a month went by so i put in a claim with paypal. Ccritters fixed the issue right away by refunding.

I was a little mad about 0 communication but they did refund there issue.
It seems Dana doesn't like to talk to anybody. Instead of keeping customers updated, he ignores you. Then you file a claim and he takes the cowards way out and refunds your money. No apologizes or communication from Dana. Very poor business practices!!!