What RS is really about . . .

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Matt, I would Never call you an idiot....... to your face...

Besides, aren't there laws against harassing the handicapped? :D

dmatt88

Never pick on a man who wears a helmet :p

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez

tommyboynj

It's rare to find places online these days like RS. You get honest answers and advice. There's always a respectful atmosphere for newbie reefers like myself. When you post a problem here, the community tells you where you went wrong but unlike other forums the go the extra step and provide advice on fixing it. Good place and good people.

Willie McDaries

the mood here is always relaxed and comfortable with no fear of being criticized for a mishap or banned for expressing your opinion....if for some reason we can't help,we'll do our best to point you to someone who can

our biggest issue is that we somehow manage to get off track a little sometimes,but it is always in good humor,especially when it's someone picking on poor ol' Matt :D

Tru2nr

the mood here is always relaxed and comfortable with no fear of being criticized for a mishap or banned for expressing your opinion....if for some reason we can't help,we'll do our best to point you to someone who can

our biggest issue is that we somehow manage to get off track a little sometimes,but it is always in good humor,especially when it's someone picking on poor ol' Matt :D

SQUIRREL!

...My names Alex...and I'm a house-watering-aholic

dmatt88

I seem to resemble that remark.

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I gota say, Ive been to "those other Sites". Most i wont even gratify by calling them Forums...glorified advertising schemes with a few folks that stick around for discounts.... RS is different in every way. Good people, Friendly people, a few disturbed people(probably from licking zoa's a few to many times), but all around Great bunch. Always willing to offer advice, even if it isnt on the topic at hand(J/K). I have accounts at those other sites...but i couldnt remember my password at gunpoint. I've learned more here than i thought there was to KNOW about SW and Reef Keeping. You wont find me anywhere else. My wife laughs, cause RS is ALWAYS open on whatever computer im on. Im a Full Time IT Admin...im ALWAYS on a computer.

Great people
Knowledgeable people willing to share

Best site out there.

PS..im also one of the Disturbed people...and WHATEVER YOU DO..>DO NOT lick zoa's...they are not good for you.

dmatt88

Best site out there.

PS..im also one of the Disturbed people...and WHATEVER YOU DO..>DO NOT lick zoa's...they are not good for you.[/QUOTE]

This public service message brought to you from the great folks at rs. :D

dmatt88

I wouldn't b caught dead licking a zoa. Only mushrooms for me. :what: