Martin's RSM130D

Horsea

Hello folks!

I am new to this forum and to this hobby. I'll start with a very short introduction of myself.
(I am very bad with languages, so if there is any problem with my english, please let me know.)

The name is Martin, and you can find me in the southern part of Sweden. I am a person that loves to discover new and exciting stuff. And as long as I remember, I have always wanted to keep seahorses. So I started to read about saltwater aquariums. And with a little bit of knowledge and cash, (I never thought I would spend so much money on this hobby so fast, but hell it is fun and addicting!) I bought my first aquarium ever!
It was a used Red Sea Max 130D. It was nothing more than the standard things with it.
And that was the short story of a long journey.

Now, it runs with a Tunze 9002 skimmer (upgraded with inTank skimmercup and media basket).

My test parameters are:
Mg: 1240
Ca: 400
Ph: 8,2
KH: 8-9
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 2
Ammonia: 0
Phosphate: 0,08

And my crew are(so far):
2 Percula clownfishes
2 Cleaner snails
2 Red eremites
1 H. crispa (My first mistake, I hope it will survive)

The aquarium has been around for 3-4 months now. Everything looks good, even the nem! :) (Pictures will come as soon as I can post them)

Advice's on what to do next in my tank?

/Martin

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Welcome!
I love my RSM 130D! It is a well designed and you could make some modifications to make it even better.
Good luck. There is a great group of people here with a lot of knowledge.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I have always wanted a nem, but unlike corals, a nem is going to get up & walk to where he likes it best... and this may not always be were we could prefer.

Post us some pics :dance:

Tokalosh

I have always wanted a nem, but unlike corals, a nem is going to get up & walk to where he likes it best... and this may not always be were we could prefer.

Post us some pics :dance:

Indeed they do, and at times this can become very frustrating and stressful to both your health and the nems.

I've got one purple BTA and he has found a place and has stayed put for now. I just pray he stays put!
That is not his root you can see it’s his foot. Leave him bee so that he can find a place he likes.

Tok

Horsea

Indeed they do, and at times this can become very frustrating and stressful to both your health and the nems.

I've got one purple BTA and he has found a place and has stayed put for now. I just pray he stays put!
That is not his root you can see it’s his foot. Leave him bee so that he can find a place he likes.

Tok

Okey, I'll just observe him.
Thanks guys :)