New Profile Posts

1. joehump
    joehump nanoreefing4fun
    i'm new to sump building, is it good to have 2 drain lines and 1 return line
  2. Fin2you
    Fin2you
    40gal low tech & proud of it.
  3. lovydelta
    lovydelta
    I’m very interested in learning history. I like reading books. I like shopping when I’m free. I enjoy taking pictures.
  4. FishNPups
    FishNPups
    Staring at a ghost tank is depressing. At least I have pups and seahorses!! Sounds like daily water changes for a bit
  5. AJWills
    AJWills
    4 years plus now running our RSM250... Had one or two low points but in the up again and really having fun... Again
  6. Tjmc
    Tjmc
    Is there any issues if you use actual ocean water for water changes?
  7. ZFour0711
    ZFour0711
    Im New To marine Life Preservation :)
  8. Reefdummie
    Reefdummie
    Im looking at a current orbit marine pro light for my new 90gallon tank! Will it be good for growing corals soft corals,anemone,polyps
  9. DENZAL AQUADENZ
    DENZAL AQUADENZ
    Many thanks for your reply.
  10. Florida Sunshine
    Florida Sunshine DENZAL AQUADENZ
    They are probably stealing the food from your hammer coral. Hermits will eat anything and if they are large hermits they can do a lot of damage in their quest for food.
    1. DENZAL AQUADENZ
      DENZAL AQUADENZ
      hermits have demolished my hammer completely. But haven't touched other hammer coral. I am rather confused they haven't touched any of my other corals just that one strange Do you of anyone on here that I can get a large frogspawn corals please many thanks
      Jan 25, 2017
  11. MANI
    MANI
    HI ALL, I AM DUBAI BASED , WANT TO UPGRADE MY TANK SO WANT TO SALE MY RECENT TANK , IF ANY ONE PLZ WHTSAPP ME +971508499159
  12. DENZAL AQUADENZ
    DENZAL AQUADENZ
    Hello I bought 4 large hermit crabs. And I mean large And they eat my hammer coral. Has anyone else had a similar thing happen. Many thanks.
  13. BUBBA
    BUBBA
    Looking to hire someone to install my RedSea Max 260E in the Lancaster area. Then I can post pictures
  14. Reef Gurl
    Reef Gurl tektite
    Hi there wondering if you might still have this purple macro algae. If you do I'd love to buy some from you.
  15. FLSharkvictim
    FLSharkvictim
    I have been an Aquarist for over 25 years.
  16. hongdiep123
  17. Trio91
  18. Oleo1975
    Oleo1975 goma
    Thought of you....Just upgraded to a 250, but I see you haven't been here for awhile. Hope all is well and thanks for all your knowledge over the years.
  19. Blue Space
    Blue Space zeeGGee
    Hello,

What kind of camera do you use to take those beautiful pics?

Blue
  20. emuller
    emuller
    3500 liter DSR with Ecosystem Filter